Accounting and Taxation
- Preparation of tax returns for Individuals, Companies, Family Trusts, Unit Trusts, Partnerships and Deceased Estates. 14 day tax refunds.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements;
- Budgeting and cash flow projections;
- Presentation of loan applications to financial institutions;
- Profitability Analysis;
- Corporate secretarial requirements including preparation of annual returns and other ASIC forms.
- Superannuation fund audits (external party).
- Bookkeeping service. Are you too busy? Let us do your bookkeeping.
- MYOB installation and training.
- Business Activity Statements
- Instalment Activity Statements
- GST audit advice
Taxation Advice and Planning
- Negative Gearing through Property and Shares
- Succession Planning
- Family Trusts
- Year End Tax Planning
- Salary Packaging
- Capital Gains Tax advice
- Analyse and advise on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, family trust, unit trust or limited company so as to minimise tax and protect assets
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Australian Securities and Investment Commission, Australian Taxation Office and Workcover.
- Establish all company registers
- Set up a bookkeeping system.